Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome Food & Travel Lovers!

Hi everyone!

My name is Lindsey and I am currently a college student studying at Miami University in Ohio. In my English 112 course I was assigned to make a food journal so I have created this blog as my Inquiry 3 project. This blog is all about iconic foods from iconic cities! I have put together a list of the 12 most popular cities in America according to tourists and then found the most iconic food from each respective city. Not only do I hope this blog gets me a good grade, but I also hope that this blog inspires travelers to expand their boundaries and try foods that are special to the places they visit and I also hope this blog inspires those non-traveling types to step out of their comfort zone and explore the United States and the delicious foods we have to offer!

Have fun traveling (even if only vicariously through this blog)!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment